Grilled foods are some of the unique delicacies that our taste buds cannot resist drooling. But should we be visiting the restaurant every time to taste them? How about the idea of buying a home grilling unit and cooking delicious grilled food for your family and friends whenever you feel like it? Sounds interesting right?
Well, grilling at home is quite simple and easy with the range of gas grills that are available these days from the world’s leading brands. They not just bring these amazing hot pots to our homes, but also have made them incredibly simpler to help us with a hassle-free cooking process. Just ignite the burners, toss the food, prepare the sauces and you are all done for a grand feast. Here are our top picks from the best gas grills in the market and we hope you will thank us for our contribution to your kitchen.
Check out: Best Propane Gas Grills Under $1000
Gas Grill Buying Guide
Gas grills are emerging as a new trend among those who have a huge love for grilled appetizers and snacks. Gas grills are considered a convenient and faster medium for preparing grilled turkeys, meats, hamburgers, sausages, and much more. With the advent of modern and advanced technology, innovative and classy gas grills are being designed keeping into consideration the ever-changing and ever-growing demands of the buyers. Some gas grills are equipped with various advanced and premium features such as porcelain-coated cooking grates for quick heat retention, adjustable heat controls, flovorizers, etc. So, depending upon your customized needs, you can choose the one which meets up all your expectations and enjoys your favorite meal with your loved ones.
What is a Gas Grill?
A gas grill is basically used either for cooking food directly or for heating up the grilling elements which ultimately helps in radiating the heat necessary for preparing food. Gas grills consist of cooking grates, flavorizers, side shelves, burner tubes, and a temperature gauge and heating controls. With the help of a gas grill, you can easily throw a barbecue party over the weekends whenever you want and impress your near and dear ones with this amazing and affordable grilling equipment.
Top Reasons Why You Must Buy a Gas Grill
- Easy to use- The gas grills offer ease of use and convenience to its users. They are easy to start and can heat up within a fraction of minutes. So, in order to enjoy your favorite smoked chicken or meat, you no longer have to worry about fetching charcoal and wait too long. All you require is propane gas for cooking hot and spicy hamburgers and steaks.
- Easy cleanup process- The cleanup process of a gas grill is very simple and can be easily done within a few minutes. The maintenance of a gas grill is not tough, all you have to do is disconnect the gas line, remove the grates and scrub them with soapy warm water and clean the burners and tubes with spider brush and your gas grill is all set to be used again!
- Easy handling – Nowadays, markets are filled with gas grills which are handy and compact in size, which in turn makes it suitable for you to use them without facing any issues. Some grills are even foldable and make the handling easier and comfortable for its users. You can easily place your gas grill in your backyard at home, as it does not occupy much of your backyard space and lets you enjoy barbeque parties
- Helps in regulating temperature- Gas grills allow you to steadily regulate and control cooking temperatures while preparing mouth-watering delicacies. These days, you will find modern gas grills with adjustable temperature controls that allow you to cook delicious snacks perfectly. Some gas grills are even equipped with infrared technology to help their users evenly heat and prepare the food within a short duration of time.
- Saves time and energy –The gas grills are time-saving cooking appliances and help you save a considerable amount of valuable time in comparison to the grills which use charcoal as a fuel to cook grilled meat and chicken. All you have to do is plug-in your grilling equipment, place the uncooked food and enjoy your tastier and yummy meal. And once you are done with the grilling job, turn off the gas and the burners and save this fuel for upcoming barbeques.
Factors to Consider While Choosing to Buy a Gas Grill
Buying a gas grill is a costly investment (unless you do black friday shopping) and we must choose the right product in terms of quality and durability so that it stays for years. Apart from built quality, there are also several other features to look at in a gas grill before making the final purchase and they are,
1. Configuration of the grill unit: There are two types of natural gas grills, namely built-in gas grills and freestanding gas grills. Built-in gas grills are part of a large outdoor kitchen and are generally purchased with a full line of kitchen equipment. Freestanding gas grills are generally placed on a movable cart and an enclosed storage area to place fuel tanks and cooking accessories.
2. Grill size: The quantum of cooking surface that the gas grill renders is important as it determines how much food we prepare. Larger grills come with main burners which dictate the type of cooking techniques available. The more the burners, the better is the flexibility for multi-zone cooking. Choose the grill size based on the number of people you have to cook for each day.
3. Temperature control: One important feature to look for in the Natural gas grill is its temperature control feature. Some of the best portable gas grills will have ambient temperature controls and some of them have built-in thermometers as well, preferably on the lid, to keep a check on what’s going on under the hood, without lifting it unnecessarily.
4. Type of Ignition: The majority of the best portable gas grills feature built-in ignition. Some of the best grills that we have listed here come with auto-ignition features. But it is also a good idea to bring a back-up lighter or matching to the Natural gas site at all times.
5. Additional storage space: A lot of portable gas grills have detaching shelves that one can disassemble when not in use. Choose a Natural gas grill that features sturdy selves, so that they can carry the weight of the food plate with the utensils.
6. Number of burners: More the burners, most is the flexibility in cooking food. Each of the grill burners can be controlled independently and you will be able to cook more than one food easily. You should opt for grills with at least two burners if you are using it for an outdoor cookout. There are Rotisserie burners that are available with up to six burners from the Weber brand.
FAQs For the Best Gas Grills
What is meant BTU? How does it affect cooking quality?
The BTU or the British Thermal units are the units of measurement that determines the heat output that the grill generates. It is an indication of the efficiency of the grill and the higher the BTU rating, the more is the fuel consumption. Though it is an important factor to consider while buying a grill, a higher BTU doesn’t translate as a hotter grill.
What is the ideal size of a grill for a family of four?
The gas grill comes in different sizes and can be from small to big commercial ones. Grills with four burners and more than 400 Sq.in of cooking space is ideal for a family of four. Choose the grill size based on the space that you have at home.
What type of fuel is best for grills?
Grills that burn on gas is best for patios and for home use as they can be connected to the existing gas line. However, for outdoor grills and when you wish to transport your grill to a holiday spot, then it is best to go with a propane grill.
How can I get rid of the grease that collects with the unit while cooking?
All of the gas grills come with a separate grease dripping tray that collects the grease as your cook. After completing the cooking, you can remove the grease pan carefully and dispose of it in a container, and throw it after it solidifies. It is not a good practice to empty it in a drain.
Gas Grill Maintenance Guide
The life of the gas grill can be extended to many years if it is properly maintained and cared for. Here are the simple maintenance tips for the gas grills.
- Clean the burners and tubes before the season begins. Remove the cooking grates, and the fuel tank before cleaning the gas tubes and the burners.
- Wash the grill after covering the valves with foil, to prevent corrosion. Clean the exteriors of the grill with a mild soap solution.
- Burn off the residue before cooking, by turning on the burner for 15 minutes before grilling
- Clean the cooking grates by scrubbing them with a wire brush and mild soap solution. Dry them thoroughly before replacing them.
- Remove the accumulated grease frequently and dispose of it appropriately.
- Keep the grill covered when not in use to protect it from elements.
- Do not leave the grill in the rain as it can corrode it and form rust.
- Check the grill regularly for fuel leaks.
Check out: Best Natural Gas Grills Under $2000
What Are The Best Gas Grills to Buy in 2022
#1. Weber 44010001 Spirit II E-210 Liquid Propane Grill
This is one of the best gas grills that comes with stainless steel finishing and is in the structure of a cart. Thus, you could use this cart style gas grill both indoors and outdoors. Its stainless steel finish renders this gas grill the best style and durability. This two-burner liquid propane gas grill features TRU-infrared cooking technology, and thus you don’t have to worry about flare-ups. It cooks food evenly and retains the moisture in the food for juicier meals every time.
This gas grill has a total cooking area of 450 square inches. This primary cooking area is thus great for most of the cookouts. It also features porcelain-coated grates that are easy to clean, durable, and are extremely rust-resistant as well. This cooking unit comprises a reliable push to start electronic ignition system, along with a swing-a-way warming rack for additional versatility. Its burners burn at 24,000 BTUs and its side burner burns at 10,000 BTUs, which is perfect for sauces and cooking sides. Its top-ported stainless steel burners can be adjusted easily to deliver heat at both very high and very low temperatures.
- It’s TRU infrared cooking system leaves no hot or cold spots and cooks food evenly.
- Its stainless steel burners are very durable and render precise temperature control.
- The lid-mounted temperature gauge offers the griller the best heat monitoring and control.
- The grill holes plug up easily and are hard to clean.
- Does not heat past 375 degrees
Must Check: Best Propane Gas Grills Under $500
#2. Char-Broil 463377319 Performance 4-Burner Gas Grill
Char-Broil is an excellent cart style grill that works on liquid propane gas. It comprises stainless steel exteriors to flaunt a stylish design. This 4-burner cart style gas grill works on propane or liquid petroleum gas, but the propane tank doesn’t come with the grill unit. It features an exclusive stainless steel finish for enhanced durability and style. The grill unit also comes with a reliable electric ignition to fire up the grill. The side burners burn with 10,000 BTUs.
The porcelain-coated grease pan of this grill is durable and can also be removed for easy cleaning. Its stainless steel burners emit flame from the top to help in even cooking. Also, its porcelain-coated cast-iron grates are extremely rust-resistant and are made to last. This 4-burner gas grill delivers 36,000 BTUs of heat over its 425 square inches of cooking surface. Thus, it is possible to cook large-sized meals for the entire family with this grilling unit.
- Its porcelain-coated cast-iron grates are rust-resistant and prevent food from sticking.
- Comes with 4 SS top ported burners for strong cooking performance.
- Electronic ignition system helps with fast and reliable startups.
- There are two side shelves for enough preparation and storage space.
- Doesn’t come with any hooks at the sides to hand tongs, brushes, and other accessories.
- Not appropriate to use in the rainy season.
#3. Weber 45010001 Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Liquid Propane Grill
This liquid propane grill from Weber frames the standard of backyard grilling. Weber has built this innovative grilling system based on its 30 years of grilling experience and culinary expertise. Every single component of the GS4 has been designed uniquely to add value to the backyard grilling experience. Its high-quality burners ensure that food is cooked evenly and consistently and smoked appropriately. Above all, the unit is extremely user friendly and is easy to clean up as well.
Its infinity ignition system is guaranteed to ignite every time and is also backed with ten years warranty. As it features reversible cooking grates, it helps in cooking a range of menus. The thin side of the cooking grate is good to cook delicate food whereas the wider side of the grate creates a thick sear mark to enhance the flavor of the food. Its sleek and open cart design renders additional room and accessibility for all grilling tools. The grilling unit features an easy to fold down design to save space and to have additional room to work with.
- Its flip-down design makes the grill ideal for small balconies.
- The side hook tables help to keep platters, seasonings, and other tools within close reach.
- Has a very spacious cooking area.
- Can rust easily when exposed to rain.
- Can be heavy to assemble by self.
Do read: How to Clean a Gas Grill?
#4. Weber 67006001 Genesis II S-435 Burner Natural Gas Grill
This grill from weber works on the natural gas grill and thus it is important to have natural gas plumbed into the patio or the deck, to use the grill. The GS4 high-performance grilling system features an infinity ignition system. Its high-performance burners and stainless steel flavorizer bars help in cooking tasty and high-quality food. There are four stainless steel burners, one side burner, and one sear station burner to deliver 69,000 BTUs of heat output.
It features a stainless steel cooking rod that has a diameter of 7 mm to help with expert heat retention. The grilling unit also has a cooking surface of about 844 square inches, along with a tuck-away warming rack. This cooking unit is compatible with I Grill 3. This I Grill 3 monitors food from the beginning till the end and notifies the users when food reaches its perfect temperature. We can get the 3D interactive assembly instructions for this grill through the free BILT app. The product comes with a ten years’ warranty and a 100% guarantee from the Weber brand.
- The sear station is designed to create an intense heat zone, to add quick sear marks on the meat.
- Its connected thermometer monitors food from the beginning till the end, displaying the real-time temperature on the mobile device.
- Keeps food warm with its superior heat retention capabilities.
- Its cabinet has large openings on three sides and can easily allow animals.
- Requires assistance for assembling.
Check out: Best Natural Gas Grills Under $1000
#5. Weber Blue 51080001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill
This is a lightweight and portable propane grill that comprises one stainless steel burner, that produces 8500 BTUs. This unit comprises Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum body and lid. The cooking grates are also very durable and are easy to clean. It is very compact and lightweight and weighs only 30 pounds. This can be a handy grilling unit for backyard grilling and can be a great companion for all vacations, as users can carry it easily. This compact griller renders all the facilities of a high end grilling unit starting from heat controlling dampers, to electronic temperature controls and flavorizer bars.
The cooking grates of this grill are made from high-quality materials, to ensure that they cook evenly and retains heat for a long time. This grilling unit comes completely assembled out of the box and burns with either a 14 or 16 oz. LP cylinder, that has to be bought separately with this unit. This compact grill comprises one stainless steel burner that burns at 8500 BTUs per hour. This grill is capable of heating about 189 square inches of total cooking area. The dimensions of this compact and portable grill, when the lid is closed is about 40.9 x 15.5 x 16.5 inches.
- Features an easy to start electronic ignition system
- It comes completely assembled out of the box.
- Comes with porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates with aluminum lid and body.
- Need to look for small propane tanks
- Could not cook food in large quantities.
#6. Char-Broil 463370719 TRU-Infrared 3-Burner Gas Grill
This is an excellent three burner cart style gas grill that has an excellent stainless steel finish. Its stainless steel body not just helps in enhancing its style, but also adds to the durability of this gas grill. This home grilling unit features about 450 square inches of primary cooking surface and is thus great for most of the cook-outs of a huge gang. It’s TRU infrared cooking technology helps in preventing flare-ups and delivers evenly cooked juicier food. Also, the porcelain coated grates of this unit are extremely rust-resistant and are easy to clean as well.
With this grilling unit, we also get a push to start an electronic ignition system, that is way too reliable and helps in instant ignition anytime, anywhere. There is also a swing-away warming rack with this unit, that adds to its versatility. As it features three stainless steel burners, it ensures evenly cooked food every time you grill. The burners run at the intensity of 24,000 BTUs, across the three burners and there is also a side burner to cook perfect sides and sauces.
- TRU-infrared technology prevents flare-ups and delivers evenly cooked and juicier food every time.
- The porcelain-coated grates are durable and are easy to clean
- The push to start the electronic ignition system works every time.
- Its swing-away warming rack adds to the versatility of grilling.
- Requires specific tools and assistance for appropriate assembling.
- Cleaning becomes difficult when the infra-red element is attached to the grilling surface.
#7. Cuisinart CGG-7400 Propane 54-Inch 4-Burner Gas Grill
This is an excellent burner gas grill from Cuisinart that comes with a four-burner gas grill and is indeed a grilling unit for serious grillers. Its generous cast iron cooking grate helps to retain heat for a long time and radiates heat more evenly than a wire grate. The grill has a total cooking surface of about 443 square inches and its warming rack offers an additional 167 square inches of cooking space. There is a warming rack as well for added convenience and this feature helps to manage the timing by keeping the food warm for a long time.
The four stainless steel burners of this four-burner gas grill help to attain excellent control over heat for even cooking. It is possible to keep the temperature in one area warm and another area quite hot. Thus, you can cook even the most delicate food like fish and shrimp to perfection. Apart from the stainless steel body, the cart is also finished with enamel paint, to maintain it easily. The twist start ignition helps with instant ignition every time and thus, you don’t have to be looking for matches every time. As it comprises wheels, it can be moved to any location, where the conditions are perfect for grilling.
- The warming rack is convenient to keep vegetables, hamburgers, hot dogs warm when the main course is being cooked.
- A perfect outdoor cooking unit that prevents rusting with its stainless steel body.
- The burner knob offers the best control over the flame to cook a variety of food.
- Comes with a built-in thermometer and bottle opener.
- There is a small gap at the back of the lid, where it meets the main body of the grill.
- Spray paint can be used to prevent rust.
Check out: Best Propane Gas Grills Under $100
#8. Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Standup Propane Grill
This compact, lightweight, and portable propane grill from Coleman is best for grilling freaks all over the world. Though it is a compact structure, it still comes with three independent burners that are adjustable to achieve tremendous temperature control. The Instastart ignition button helps in matchless lighting and we can choose the heat and enhanced temperature control with its three independent adjusting burners. The range of power of this grilling unit is between 3250 and 20,000 BTUs. It makes use of a one-pound propane fuel cylinder that has to be bought separately.
The Coleman Roadtrip is a portable stand-up propane grill, that features quick-fold legs and wheels for hassle-free setup. The interchangeable cooktops of this unit help to switch the grill grates with a stove grate or a griddle. Its improved burner technology offers 20% more control over the grill. There are three temperature settings, with independent adjusting zones for precision temperature selection to cook a variety of foods. Enjoying perfectly grilled foods with family and friends is possible with this grilling unit, which is perfect for cooking, veggies, meat, and seafood every time. Two sliding side tables help to keep the sauces and utensils handy.
- It is easy to transport and takedown and users can take their grill on the camping trip and for tail-gating pretty easily.
- The grilling unit also features iron grill grates that are coated in porcelain.
- This grill is compact and portable, making traveling and cooking hassle-free and convenient.
- There is also a water pan option to collect cooking grease and to help in easy cleaning.
- The water tray is long and shallow and it is tough to fill it without spilling.
- Though the unit is compact, it is still very heavy.
#9. Charbroil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
This is an excellent three-burner gas grill that burns with propane fuel. It is lightweight, compact, and small and features a total cooking space of about 360 square inches. Its porcelain-coated grates are good enough to cook high-quality food without sticking and rusting. Apart from the cooking surface, there is also 170 square inches of the porcelain-coated swing-away rack available for warming food.
This grilling unit comes with three stainless steel in-line burners for ambient cooking performance and its porcelain coated lid and firebox stand up to weather and adverse elements. Its side shelves made of metal measures around 12 inches by 13 inches, helping with additional storage space and preparatory space. The charbroil classic features three burners and is capable of delivering 30,000 BTU’s of heat across its 360 square inches of cooking surface. It is thus capable of cooking for a large family and a decent crowd.
On its insides, three stainless steel in-line burners deliver durable and very strong cooking performance. Its Piezo ignition system helps with fast and reliable startups with just a push of a button. Above all, the unit sits on two 6-inch wheels for easy portability and also features two fixed legs, to preserve it in its place.
- Comes with 360 sq. in of primary cooking space and 170 sq. in of swing-away warming rack
- Features porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox
- Its inline burners are made from pure stainless steel metal.
- The Piezo ignition renders reliable burner start-ups every time.
- The grill does not render much temperature control.
- Comes completely unassembled and incurs time-consuming assembly.
#10. Char-Broil 463673519 Performance Series Propane Gas Grill
This is a cabinet gas grill that has to be incorporated into the existing kitchen unit, and thus it is important to make sure this unit fits. This compact and elegant liquid propane gas grill features about 300 square inches of primary cooking area and comes with porcelain-coated cast-iron grates. There is also an additional 100 square inches of the swing-away rack with porcelain-coated grates.
This grilling unit features a stainless steel lid and UFC for exceptional style and ambience. This also enhances the durability of the grill. There is a lid-mounted temperature gauge for rendering tremendous temperature control. Being a conventional heating system, it also comes with electronic ignition for fast and reliable startups each time and every time. Also, to save space, its metal side shelves will fold down, when they are not in use.
Its convenient access storage cabinet helps to store propane fuel tanks and other cooking accessories. This grill unit stands on four casters, of which two of them lock for expert mobility and stability. The weight of this propane gas grill is only 82.5 lbs. and its assembled dimensions are 24.5 x 42.9 x 44”.
- Its two stainless steel top-ported burners are durable and render strong cooking performance.
- Features an electronic ignition system for reliable and quick start-ups.
- Its cabinets serve as convenient storage spaces.
- Comes with lid-mounted temperature gauge and electronic ignition system.
- Compact barbeque for a very small crowd.
#11. Char-Broil 463375919 4-Burner Cabinet Style Grill
This is an excellent stainless steel cabinet style propane gas grill that comes with four burners. This is a liquid propane gas grill that is not convertible to a natural gas grill and fits conveniently into the kitchen cabinet. The primary cooking area of this gas grill is 175 square inches and the weight of this entire grilling unit is about 115 pounds. The intensity of the main burner is 36,000 BTUs which renders an even cooking surface.
The cabinet style gas grill includes a stainless steel finish for enhanced style and durability. Its stainless steel burners help in even cooking and in constant temperature maintenance as it emits flame from the top. This grilling unit comes with a porcelain-coated grease pan for removing grease off the system and for easy cleaning. Apart from the main burner, there is also a side burner that burns with the intensity of 10,000 BTUs. The lid of this grilling unit folds down to protect the burner and to render a large working space.
The Char-Broil cabinet style griller has four burners to cook almost everything and the two side shelve helps with ample preparation space and enhanced storage. There is also a swing away warm rack to help with a secondary cooking area and is ideal to toast buns and cook vegetables. The lid of the lighted side burner can be closed down when not in use to render incremental work or preparatory space.
- Comes with an electrical ignition system to fire up the grill.
- Its base has wheels with locking casters for easy mobility.
- There is a lid-mounted temperature gauge for temperature control.
- The unit is very easy to clean and is great for maintenance.
- Doesn’t come with infrared grilling options
- Requires complete assembly.
#12. Royal Gourmet SG6002 Cabinet Propane Gas Grill
As the name implies, this is a huge royal grill with six stainless burners and one side burner. All of the five SS burners burn at 10,000 BTUs whereas the sear burner burns at 12,000 BTUs. The lidded side burner burns at 9000 BTU. Thus the cooking power of all these burners together helps to cook food evenly with a juicy flavor. This propane gas grill features porcelain-enameled cooking grates and a warming rack, compounding to the total cooking area of approximately 797 square inches.
The heavy-duty stainless steel double layer lid of this cabinet grill renders tremendous heat retaining properties and its built-in thermometer ensures that appropriate temperature is maintained within the grill while cooking food. The electronic ignition system of this cooking grill helps with quick start-up upon every push. There is also a side shelf to add to the workspace. The removable grease tray helps in cleaning the grill conveniently. There is also a cabinet with stainless steel doors to store the tools and fuel for cooking. There are four casters with locking capability to move the grill as per convenience.
- The stainless steel burners are resistant to rust and render long-lasting flames.
- The swing-away warming rack offers a secondary cooking area.
- The side burner with a lid is great to prepare sauces or fold down to work as additional prep space.
- Removable grease pan to remove grease and for convenient cleaning up.
- The grease plate is tough to remove for cleaning
- A very heavy unit that requires assistance in assembling.
#13. Char-Broil Classis 405 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill
The classic 405 four-burner gas grill from Char-Broil is the best gas grill to cook a range of delicacies at the perfect temperature. The grill offers a total of 405 square inches of cooking area and its burners can burn at the intensity of 32,000 BTUs. Thus you can prepare even large meals for the entire family in this tiny grilling unit. The dimensions of the cooking surface are about 29 inches wide by 14 inches deep and comprise of porcelain-coated grates. This feature prevents food from sticking on to the plates, and are easy to clean as well.
Its 190 square inches porcelain-coated swing-away warming rack helps in toasting buns and to cook vegetables. There are four in-line burners at the insides that are durable and help in rendering a very strong cooking performance. Its Piezo ignition system helps with fast and reliable startups, just with the push of a button. There are also two metal side shelves for increasing the preparation and storage space. The Char-Broil Classics 405 liquid propane gas grill sits on two six-inch wheels for easy portability. There are also two fixed legs to retain the grill in its space.
- Features a very large primary cooking space of 405 square inches
- Comes with a 190 Sq.in of swing-away warming rack.
- The Piezo ignition system helps with a fast and reliable burner start-up every time with a button push.
- The metal side shelves help in ample prep space.
- Rusting is not covered under the product warranty
- Requires long term and tiring assembly.
#14. Char-Griller E3001 Grilling Pro Gas Grill
This is an excellent gas grill from Char-Griller that features a total grilling area of 438 square inches. There is also a warming rack of 192 square inches with a side burner of 12,000 BTUs. This gas grill features durable steel construction and also features a side shelf for additional workspace. The grilling unit features an electronic ignition system, porcelain-coated cast-iron grates, and also hooks to hand the cooking utensils. The dimensions of this cooking grill are about 48 x 28 x 48 inches.
This gas grill has been built with the help of durable steel and is also powder coated for very long life even when placed outdoors. Though it weighs close to 100 pounds, its attached casters make it easy to move around the yard or patio easily. The grills can easily kick out 40,800 BTUs of heat to cook food evenly and consistently. The side burners of this grilling unit can render an additional 1200 BTU to toast buns and to prepare sauces.
The unit helps in convenient cooking over the 438 square inches of main grilling space and an additional 192 square inches on the warming rack. The electronic starter system helps in the easy and quick start-up.
- The porcelain-coated cast-iron cooking grates help in even heat distribution without rusting
- The side shelf helps in convenient food placement and also serves as an additional workspace.
- Features a durable powder-coated finish and electronic ignition system.
- Its heavy steel construction ensures the durability of the unit.
- Can rust after years of heavy use.
- Incurs complicated assembling.
Check out: Best Propane Gas Grills Under $300
#15. Weber 46502001 Spirit S-315 LP Gas Grill
This is a cabin-style grill and thus users should check its compatibility before buying it. this grilling unit is extremely durable, and is easy to clean., thanks to its porcelain enameled cast iron grates. The porcelain-enameled finish of these grills prevents its cracking and rusting. Also, these grates help to retain heat for a long time, for the best tasting food. The grill unit comprises about 424 square inches of main grilling space and there is also a warming rack that helps to keep the food warm off the main grate for additional space.
This cabin style gas grill helps to distribute heat evenly and also helps to prevent hot and cold spots on the grate. Users can take advantage of the 3D assembly instruction that is available on the BILT app for this product. People who wish to entertain a huge crowd with their food will generally go for this grill. It is designed with ample cooking area, a sleek stainless steel finish, and a porcelain-enameled finish for the best sear. Its upgraded stainless steel lid will add to the elegance and ambience of the patio or the backyard.
- The tool hooks help to secure grilling accessories such as tongs and spatula.
- The grease gets collected in the drip tray for easy cleaning
- Its knobs and handle render a premium feel for users.
- Helps to distribute heat evenly, with no hot and cold spots.
- The side shelves do not fold down to save space.
- The grill comes unassembled.
Must Check: Best 2 Burner Gas Grills Under $300
The grill unit that you buy should not just cook, but should also look good in the process. There are many stylish models of natural gas grills available and accordingly, their price varies. We hope our guide on the best gas grills helps you to find the best to crown your backyard.